AirPackager, easy air-to-exe/dmg/rpm [updated]

15 Comments

UPD: now works with air 2 runtime

AirPackager is a small app that will help you generate exe/dmg/rpm files out of your air package in other words – it’s just a GUI for the adt.
To install the app you need the AIR2 beta2 runtime AIR2 runtime
Again, works only on windows.

Download AirPackager.exe

15 Comments (+add yours?)

1. uanko
    Apr 06, 2010 @ 00:38:24

Hi! Thank you very much for the app. Here is my short comment that may be useful.

Unfortunately, the app does not produce any output though it launches popup with word ‘success ‘

Air file itself was built on AIR beta 2 and works properly.

2. jloa
    Apr 06, 2010 @ 15:37:58

Yeah, i haven’t done the output. I was doing it in a rush, so don’t judge me hard ^_^
    ps: but it workz !

3. tamt
    Apr 10, 2010 @ 16:14:28

o, that’s really cool

4. jloa
    Apr 11, 2010 @ 02:18:12

glad, u consider it useful

5. William Thivierge
    Jul 12, 2010 @ 13:45:35

Could you make it so that it works with adobe air 2 full release ?

6. jloa
    Jul 12, 2010 @ 15:39:48

Yeah, sure. 2morrow i’ll recompile it to air 2 and update the post

7. Sudhanshu
    Aug 01, 2010 @ 20:50:10

Hi,

Are you also in Widget Development ? Can you help me from where I can get develope Desktop Widget ?

8. jloa
    Aug 02, 2010 @ 02:28:07

Well, if u mean AIR development, then yes, sure. Well, there are lots of directories listed out there on the web where u can get some useful air apps.
    Like this one http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/60-useful-adobe-air-applications-you-should-know/

9. KaktusSs
    Sep 06, 2010 @ 06:03:16

Hello !
    Thanks for this tool, unfortunately, I can’t launch it with AIR 2.0.3 :( Is it possible to get it working ?
    Thanks in advance !

10. jloa
    Sep 07, 2010 @ 06:53:34

I’ve updated the file. It works with air 2 runtime now.

11. KaktusSs
    Sep 07, 2010 @ 07:28:01

Thanks a lot !
    I have errors when trying to build, where can I find the logs ?
    Sorry, I’m new to AIR apps (after 2 years of flex) :)

12. jboadas
    Oct 18, 2010 @ 09:08:02

Not work in spanish

adt file: C:\Archivos de programa\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4\sdks\4.0.0\bin\adt.bat
    export dir: C:\temp
    export file: C:\temp/prueba1.exe
    command: /c C:\Archivos de programa\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4\sdks\4.0.0\bin\adt.bat -package -target native C:\temp/prueba1.exe C:\Documents and Settings\Jesus Boadas\Adobe Flash Builder 4\prueba1\prueba1.air

“C:\Archivos” no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo,

programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable.

13. Andria Devai
    Nov 29, 2010 @ 13:05:00

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I’ll try and check back more often.