The com.chargedweb.* lib
A small lib of useful OS classes.
All classes are licensed under GPL2.0 MIT (see class headers).
So that means that you are free to modify/spread/use them (even in commercial projects) at your desire.
The only thing i ask for is plz keep my header so that others could know where to get updates.
- com.chargedweb.cache.* MemCache package added + docs updated
- com.chargedweb.queue.* v.1.2 update + docs updated
- com.chargedweb.queue.* v.1.1 update + docs updated
- com.chargedweb.queue.* package added + docs updated
- VimeoPlayer class updated (works now with the new api version of the moogaloop)
- AlignUtil class updated (v.1.3) + docs updated
- added com.chargedweb.scorm.* lib + included in docs
- updated the swfsize lib to 1.3
- added MovieClipUtil class + included in docs
- added ArrayUtil class + included in docs
- added new methods to the AlignUtil class + updated the docs
- update the SWFSize class to v. 1.2
- added DrawUtil class + included in docs
- updated the VimeoVideo class
- updated the ResourceMonitorUtil class to v.2
- added AlignUtil class + included in docs
- added MatrixUtil class + included in docs
- added VectorUtil class + included in docs
# VM localization output fix.
# Arguments to VM (file: bin/jvm.config)
java.args=-Xmx384m -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=US
As seen on Valentin’s blog.